Treasure Island Holiday Park is pleased to announce that they have started work on a brand new water park!
The new water park will feature a pirate themed desert island complete with pirate ship and giant octopus. Your kids will have hours of fun getting wet with the giant tipping water bucket, water cannons, ground sprayers and much much more.
The water park will be completed early 2014 for your enjoyment*. Make sure you secure your next holiday at Treasure Island Holiday Park this summer and be one of the first to experience the new water park - click here to book.
The below image is a concept of how the final water park will look like.
The new water park will include the following features (NOTE: images are for conceptual only and do not represent final product):
- Spirals & Arches: All around spray for all around fun. Spirals and arches spray from every angle as waterplayers run through.
- Characters & Play Structures: Friendly faces add personality. Giraffes, butterflies, whales, oh my! Enhance the theme of your project with characters and play structures.
- Flowers & Trees: A beautiful aqua garden. Visually stunning and with unique water effects, flower and tree features can turn your project into a water oasis.
- Columns: The wetter, the better. Watch out waterplayers—with column features you can get sprayed from way up high and on all sides.
- Toddler: Interact and explore. Pint-sized features designed to engage little waterplayers and aid in the development of cognitive and motor skills
- Dumping Buckets: Splashing, spilling, soaking. Dumping buckets add thrill and excitement with big bursts of water.
- Cannons: Ready, aim, spray! High action water cannons attract high energy waterplayers.
- Ground Sprays: Just add water. Whether high or low, fast or slow, these sprays add fun from the ground up.
*We cannot guarantee an open date as unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. Stay tuned to this page for more info.