1. A deposit is required to secure each reservation. For phone bookings a deposit equal to the first night’s accommodation/site tariff must be paid at the time of making the reservation or within 7 days of booking.
For online bookings, a deposit equal to the total tariff is payable at time of making the reservation. No reservations will be guaranteed without a deposit. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
Direct Deposit: If you are using this payment method, please ensure your reservation number is entered as the description on your payment into our nominated bank account to ensure it is applied to the correct reservation. A copy of your transaction must be sent to us as confirmation for our records.
Cheques: Will only be accepted if received more than 2 weeks prior to arrival. If sending a cheque or money order, please record your full name, postal address, phone number and reservation number on the reverse side. Any bookings, arriving within one month of making the reservation, must pay deposit at time of booking. Please ask reception for more information.
2. Members of BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia are eligible for their 10% discount on their booking only (to the value of $40). Please mention your membership upon booking and present your membership card upon arrival at Treasure Island Holiday Park. (If you are not a member please ask one of our friendly staff how to join or check out the page on our website under the “Other” tab).
3. Please note that Treasure Island Holiday Park is closed on Christmas Day. Arrivals and departures cannot be scheduled for this day.
4. Check in time is from 2pm, and check out time is between 7am and 10.00am, daily (except Christmas Day)
NEW MEMBER RIGHTS
– Roadside Assistance is only available for the nominated vehicle and is available 48 hours after purchase unless an additional fee is paid.
– No refund is available for Membership fees.
NEW MEMBER PRIVACY CONSENT
We may contact you to manage your NRMA Membership and to provide you with information and offers from NRMA Motoring & Services and our subsidiaries.
You can alter your consent at any time.
RISK WARNING – Park management wishes to warn all persons who engage in any activity for recreation, enjoyment, leisure or relaxation on or near the park, that the pursuit of such activities involves the risk of harm or serious personal injury including death, drowning, head, eye or spinal injury, paralysis, broken limbs or strains.
Prior to undertaking any such recreational activity, all occupants, guests or other persons should ensure and be satisfied they are aware of all risks involved, including those risks associated with any pre-existing health condition.
Such activities and facilities are varied and may include:- playgrounds and playground equipment, jumping pillows, swimming pools, water slides, water parks and water activities, bicycle riding, pedal carts, skateboards and scooters sporting activities, children’s activities, exercise and gym equipment, interaction with wildlife, waterways, water courses and dams, walking or running over uneven surfaces and grounds, tiled surfaces and wet areas, activities (including camping) with exposure to the natural environment (flora & fauna) including the risk of falling tree limbs.
All persons who engage in recreational activities do so at their own risk. Children and infants must be supervised by an adult at all times.
By entering the Park, it is accepted that recreational activities are not free of risk and that Park Management is not liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from such activities. On entry, it is agreed that Park Management, employees or agents are indemnified against all claims.