Join in on the fun activities at the park like pass the didgeridoo, flag relay race and thong toss!
What’s on in the local area:
Happy Australia Day long weekend everyone! There will be many festivities and activities inside and outside of our park that you can enjoy. Below is just some of the things you can get involved in…
Evandale Parklands is hosting Australia Day 2014 Celebrations with heaps of fun activities including;
- The world's largest inflatable waterslide
- JJ Richards Woodchopping Championships
- $10,000 Griffith University Gift Track Footrace
- The Playground – $4 kids rides, animal nursery and pony rides
- Australian Citizenship Ceremony
- Traditional Aussie tucker
- Three stages of non-stop entertainment
There is also The Bush Track – sheep shearing, sheep herding, pig races, whip cracking, snake shows, blacksmithing plus a wide range of historical displays and much, much more!
Held on 26 January 2014 from10am – 4pm
FREE Entry for all ages!
To find out more information, head to http://www.australiaday.org.au/events/view/110/city-of-gold-coast-australia-day-celebrations/